GIC Machines - GIC2100
Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machine
- Full range from PLC pneumatic machine to fully integrated maintenance free servo system.
- The latest generation control software is used to simplify operation and maintenance.
- Proven robust mechanical and electrical design, ensure industry leading reliabilty and low cost of ownership.
- Machine adjustments via full feature operator HMI touch-screen
- Available as either a stand-alone unit, complete with feed system, or part of a turnkey solution.
- Only the highest quality materials and components are used to satisfy the most demanding environments.
- The machine can be tailored to the Customers specification by our in house design team
- Maximum access for clean-down and maintenance.
Inverter controlled belt transport system | Pneumatically operated horizontal seal jaws | PLC Control system | Horizontal jaw obstruction detector | Allen Bradley HMI touch-screen | Three seperate heater controllers | Reel run out sensor | Handwheel adjustment for quick tracking of wrapping material
Finished bag take-away elavator sealing jaws | Stainless steel and black hard anodised aluminium construction | Full stainless steel construction | Polyethylene sealing system (impulse welding) | Gas flushing | Static eliminator | Bag shaker | Deflator unit | Servo motor driven transport and horizontal | Overprinter | Selectable multi-pull transport cycles | Adjustable pack support | Feed Systems (dependent on application) | Print Registration unit
The GIC2000 has been used in the following applications.
Fresh & Frozen Produce | Snacks & Confectionery | Industrial Hardware | Pulses & Powders | Liquids | Bag Styles
Pillow | Gusset | Block Bottom | Euroslot | Punch Hole | Easy Open / Reclose with zip | Quadpack
Feed System Options
Augers | Linear weighers | Multi-head weighers | Counters | Volumetric fillers | Liquid pumps | Bucket elevators
Maximum Pack Sizes: 250mm W x 400mm L
Maximum Speed: 90 packs per min
Power Supply: 415V 3-phase 3kW (4kW for servo option)
Compressed Air: Free air - 0.27 cubic mtrs/min (0.06 cubic mtrs/min for servo option) dependent on speed and application.
Finish: Black hard anodised aluminium and painted mild steel.
Packaging Materials: All suitable heat sealable materials including laminates and polyethylenes (optional impulse sealing).
Reel Outer Diameter: 450mm
Reel Core Diameter: 76mm