GIC Machines - GIC3100
GIC3100 Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machine
The GIC3100 is ideal for high speed bag styles upto 250mm wide, such as pillow gussetted and block bottom. The machine can also be manufactured to accomodate quad, doy and zip applications.
The GIC3100 integrates seemlessly witth various upstream equipment such as check-weighers, multi-head weighers, augers, pumps, cup fillers and counters. The GIC3100 also integrates with all downstream equipment.
The GIC3100 incorporates robust machanical design with new counter balance system for higher speed application.
The machiner is fitted with latest Allen Bradley platform. The result is industry leading reliability and low cost of ownership.
- 10 inch Operator friendly HMI colour touch screen with multi access facility
- Full latest specification Allen Bradley Servo Drives
- Enclosed main frame and sealed panel
- Stainless steel and hard anodiised aluminimum finish
- Low Level Drop on air shaft
- Film Splice
- Tooless size change facility
- Reel run out detection
- Fully integrated coder station
- Fully integrated labeller station
- Product in seal detection
- Heat Seal Crimp Jaws with out of tolerance temperature sensor
- Film Tranport with individual drives
- Upto 200 product codes available
- GIC counter balanced system
The GIC3100 can package a wide variety of products including fresh produce, snacks, confectionery, pet food, powders, pulses, pasta, liquids and non-foods.
The GIC3000 has been used in the following applications.
Pillow | Gusset | Block Bottom | Doy | Quad | Euroslot
Maximum Pack Sizes: 250mm Wide x 400mm Long
Maximum Speed: 160 packs per min
Power Supply: 415V 3-phase 3kW (4kW for servo option)
Compressed Air: Free air – 0.06 cubic mtrs/min dependent on speed and application.
Finish: Stainless steel and anodised aluminium
Packaging Materials: All suitable heat sealable materials including laminates and polyethylenes (optional impulse sealing).
Reel Outer Diameter: 450mm (max reel weight 75kg)
Reel Core Diameter: 76mm