GIC Machines - GIC5000
GIC5000 Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machine
- Full range from PLC pneumatic machine to fully integrated maintenance free servo system.
- The latest generation control software is used to simplify operation and maintenance.
- Proven robust mechanical and electrical design, ensure industry leading reliability and low cost of ownership.
- Machine adjustments via full feature operator HMI touch-screen.
- Available as either a stand-alone unit, complete with feed system, or part of a turnkey solution.
- Only the highest quality materials and components are used to satisfy the most demanding environments.
- The machine can be tailored to the Customers specification by our in house design team.
- Maximum access for clean-down and maintenance.
- Multi change temperature control from HMI.
Inverter controlled twin belt transport system | Pneumatically operated horizontal seal jaws | PLC Control system | Horizontal jaw obstruction detector | Touch-screen operator interface | Reel run out Sensor | Mild Steel powder coat finish | Hand-wheel Adjustment for quick tracking of wrapping material | Powered unwind
Sevo motor driven transport and horizontal sealing jaws | Stainless steel and hard anodised aluminium construction | Polyethylene sealing system (impulse welding) | Gas flushing | Static eliminator | Bag shaker | Deflator unit | Finish bag take-away elavator | Overprinter | Selectable multi-pull transport cycles | Adjustable pack support | Print Registration unit | Heat Seal
The GIC5000 can be used in the following applications.
Industrial Hardware | Pulses & Powders | Pet Foods | Aggregates | Fertilizers
Pillow | Gusset | Block Bottom | Euroslot | Punch Hole | Easy Open / Reclose with zip | Quadpack
Feed System Options
Augers | Linear weighers | Multi-head weighers | Counters | Volumetric fillers | Liquid pumps | Bucket elevators
Maximum Pack Sizes: 580mm Wide x 1000mm Long
Maximum Speed: 30 packs per min
Power Supply: 415V 3-phase 3kW (4kW for servo option)
Compressed Air: Free air – 0.27 cubic mtrs/min (0.06 cubic mtrs/min for servo option) dependent on speed and application.
Finish: Powder Coated Mild Steel
Packaging Materials: All suitable heat sealable materials including laminates and polyethylenes
Max Reel Outer Diameter: 600mm (max reel weight 200kg)
Reel Core Diameter: 76mm