GIC Machines - GIC8000
Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machine
- High speed continuous motion machine.
- Latest generation maintenance free servo motor drives for all main machine movements – film feed, crimp jaw opening/ closing, and crimp jaw vertical motion.
- 10 inch colour Allen Bradley full feature operator HMI touch screen.
- Multiple access levels for operators, engineers, machine setters and management, each level password protected.
- Proven robust mechanical and electrical design, ensure industry leading reliabilty and low cost of ownership.
- Standard large capacity low level reel mounting.
- Only the highest quality materials and components are used to satisfy the most demanding environments.
- Maximum access for clean-down and maintenance.
- Available as either a stand-alone unit, complete with feed system, or part of a turnkey solution.
- The machine can be tailored to the Customers specification by our in house design team.
Icon driven | Recipe memory for push button size change | Control systems diagnostics | Multiple access levels with password protection | Integral temperature control | Full machine status display | Stainless steel and hard anodised aluminium construction | Vacuum transport with dry valve vacuum pump
Full stainless steel construction | Polyethylene sealing system (impulse welding) | Gas flushing | Static eliminator | Bag shaker | Deflator unit | Finish bag take-away elavator | Remote diagnostics dial in facility | Overprinter | Selectable multi-pull transport cycles | Adjustable pack support | Print Registration unit | Twin film reels
The GIC8000 has been used in the following applications.
Fresh & Frozen Produce | Snacks & Confectionery | Industrial Hardware | Pulses & Powders | Liquids
Pillow | Gusset | Block Bottom | Euroslot | Punch Hole | Easy Open / Reclose with zip
Feed System Options
Augers | Linear weighers | Multi-head weighers | Counters | Volumetric fillers | Liquid pumps | Bucket elevators
Maximum Pack Sizes: 400mm Wide x 500mm Long
Maximum Speed: 115 packs per min
Power Supply: 415V 3-phase 3kW (4kW for servo option)
Compressed Air: Free air – 0.06 cubic mtrs/min dependent on speed and application.
Finish: Stainless steel and black hard anodised aluminium
Packaging Materials: All suitable heat sealable materials including laminates and polyethylenes (optional impulse sealing).
Reel Outer Diameter: 480mm (max reel weight 90kg)
Reel Core Diameter: 76mm