GIC Machines - GIC8100
GIC8100 Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machine
The GIC8100 is ideal for high speed bag styles upto 400mm wide, such as pillow gussetted and block bottom. The machine can also be manufactured to accommodate quad, doy and zip applications.
The GIC8100 integrates seemlessly witth various upstream equipment such as check-weighers, multi-head weighers, augers, pumps, cup fillers and counters. The GIC8100 also integrates with all downstream equipment.
The GIC8100 incorporates robust machanical design with new counter balance system for higher speed application.
The machine is fitted with latest Allen Bradley platform. The result is industry leading reliability and low cost of ownership.
- 10 inch Operator friendly HMI colour touch screen with multi access facility
- Full latest specification Allen Bradley Servo Drives
- Enclosed main frame and sealed panel
- Stainless steel and hard anodiised aluminimum finish
- Low Level Drop on air shaft
- Film Splice
- Tooless size change facility
- Reel run out detection
- Fully integrated coder station
- Fully integrated labeller station
- Product in seal detection
- Heat Seal Crimp Jaws with out of tolerance temperature sensor
- Film Tranport with individual drives
- Upto 200 product codes available
- GIC counter balanced system
The GIC8100 can package a wide variety of products including fresh produce, snacks, confectionery, pet food, powders, pulses, pasta, liquids and non-foods.
The GIC8100 has been used in the following applications.
Pillow | Gusset | Block Bottom | Doy | Quad | Euroslot
Maximum Pack Sizes: 400mm Wide x 500mm Long
Maximum Speed: 160 packs per min
Power Supply: 415V 3-phase 3kW (4kW for servo option)
Compressed Air: Free air – 0.06 cubic mtrs/min dependent on speed and application.
Finish: Stainless steel and anodised aluminium
Packaging Materials: All suitable heat sealable materials including laminates and polyethylenes (optional impulse sealing).
Reel Outer Diameter: 480mm (max reel weight 90kg)
Reel Core Diameter: 76mm