GIC Machines - HIGH CARE CUB
Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machine
- Designed for high care food environment in full stainless steel.
- Maximum access for clean-down and maintenance.
- Very compact design
- Low cost of ownership, proven robust mechanical and electrical design.
- High Quality materials used for the most demanding environment.
- Single phase power supply (240V as standard).
- Simple to operate Allen Bradley HMI touch-screen.
PLC Control System | Reel run out sensor | Motorised single belt wrapper feed | Allen Bradley HMI touch-screen | Film feed tracking adjustment | Pneumatically operated horizontal seal jaws | “Product in seal” detection |
Print Registration unit | Discharge pack elevator | Overprinters | Feed Systems (dependent on application)
The GIC CUB has been used in the following applications.
Sauces | Fresh & Frozen Foods | Powders | Liquids | Confectionery
Pillow | Gusset
Weight : 550kg
Maximum Pack Sizes: 150mm W x 250mm L
Maximum Speed: 60 packs per min
Power Supply: 240V single phase 13A
Compressed Air: Free air – 0.27 cubic mtrs/min dependent on speed and application
Finish: Full Stainless Steel (please note that there are a limited number of components that for technical reasons cannot be manufactured from stainless steel.
Packaging Materials: All suitable heat sealable materials including laminates
Maximum Reel Outer: 330mm
Reel Core Diameter: 76mm