GIC Machines - CUB
Vertical Form Fill and Seal Machine
- Very compact design
- Low cost of ownership, proven robust mechanical and electrical design.
- High Quality materials used for the most demanding environment.
- Single phase power supply (240V as standard).
- Simple to operate Allen Bradley HMI touch-screen.
- Maximum access for clean-down and maintenance.
PLC Control System | Motorised single belt wrapper feed | Touch-screen HMI interface | Film feed tracking adjustment | Reel run out sensor | Pneumatically operated horizontal seal jaws | 'Product in seal' detection
Print Registration unit | Discharge pack elevator | Overprinters | Feed Systems (dependent on application)
The GIC CUB has been used in the following applications.
Bullion (Coin) | Confectionery | Hardware | Cereals | Powders
Also applicable to
Powders | Dry free-flowing products
Pillow | Gusset
Weight : 550kg
Maximum Pack Sizes: 150mm W x 250mm L
WeightMaximum Speed: 60 packs per min
Power Supply: 240V single phase 13A
Compressed Air: Free air - 0.27 cubic mtrs/min d.ependent on speed and application
Finish: Black Hard anodised aluminium frame and painted mild steel
Packaging Materials: All suitable heat sealable materials including laminates
Maximum Reel Outer: 330mm
Reel Core diameter: 76mm